Hey its almost time for ProgPower !!

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
Every year summer sneaks up on me. Its my favorite time of the year even though I'm always aware of what day it is on the calendar. However it always hits me the same way: I''m usually on my bicycle, the weather will be warm and sunny, I'll see the leaves on the trees and the reality & joy of "hey its really summer now" will hit me.

Its mid July now, and in the same way it suddenly hit me today its almost time for another ProgPower USA. Sure it should seem obvious just like the changing of the seasons, but here we are a little over 6 weeks out. Is it time to get excited about something we've been thinking all year about? I think so.

My first ProgPower USA was at PPUSA XV: I wanted to see Jon Oliva and Stratovarius. I was thinking I'll go just this once. Heh heh yeah right. Unlike some things, it really does live up to the hype & I'm hooked. So for me its time to go back and look at Glenn's promo video one more time to immerse myself in what will be. Looking forward to seeing all my festival buddies that I know & don't know one more time and a few days of fantastic music.

Reactions: Kez and Bear