Holy Shit! Awesome Show!

That sucks that they didn't play the song: "Blues Brother's Intro."!
I hope they play that from now on. "Blues Bros. Intro" is like their signature...or something.

It was an awesome show. As far as HavocHate, the sound man f*** there sound so the did sound like shit but I have their CD's and they are awesome. Anthrax was INCREDIABLE. Here was the set list at the show not in that order:
Bring the Noise
Anitisocial
Got the time
I am the Law (closer)
Nobody Knows Anything
Safe Home
Black Dahlia
What Doesn't Die
Caught In The Mosh
Inside Out
Only
Fueled
NFL
Metal Trashing Mad

The only thing I was dissapointed was they didn't play anything on the Spreading album. But it was show to see. VERY VERY AWESOME. Motorhead was great and my ears are still ringing. Not a bad turn out concidering no radio air play. Aprox 500-600 people.

ANTHRAX RULES

Justin, you bring up a good idea. If I went to an Anthrax concert, and they played "Lone Justice" my life would be complete.

ScrazWithin-
Nice Avatar!! I wonder what bRaTpRiNcEsS will say about it..........?

I'd much rather hear Bush era obscure shit than Belladonna era obscure shit ie 1000 points of hate. Black Lodge might even be labeled as obscure because they didn't play it for a number of years. Oh, and obscure shit from POT would kick ass. Joey really wan't in the band at that point was he? How could would it be to hear Dishcharge, or Belly of the Beast?

jdelpi said:
Just to clarify, I meant drinking and driving is nothing to brag about.

Might be my poor english, but I don't get it... do you mean I shouldn't hate drunk drivers and that drinking and driving isn't so bad? Or the opposite? Or something else?

Oh, ok! I got you wrong! I've still got to understand the word "brag" properly... I thought you were saying drinking and driving isn't so bad. It thought it was weird too... :)