How do you become a music video director?

Can I give my opinion about fireangel's problem here? no ? ok I give it anyway.

I know it's drifting the subject backwards but I think that it's very good when someone takes the time to construct informations meant to help everyone in a forum, not everyone can develop rich writing. And people respect that but do not tell that they do, still they do.

But you act like you do it for recognition. The "thank you" is of course, just the appearance, I don't believe you really need those two words to be satisfied with what you wrote. Maybe you are too much used to the perfect forum where everybody loves you and hails every words you say; but get over it, sometimes your posts are not even read.

Myself I wrote millions of posts in my life that surely didn't make any huge impact, I came back reloading the page expecting everyone to throw flowers to me until I realise it did no impact. And this is annoying me because of one human flaw: vanity.

Now if your post was incredibly well written and given attention and mind work, it doesn't allow you to demand every one to jump on it, read it with eyes wide, and throw coins on it as soon as possible. The recognition it deserves should come with time especially if it's a -good- post, and especially if you have 'buddies' here who fancy you.