Presence: 2 o'c
Master: 11 o'c
Treble: 3 o'c
Mid: 4 o'c
Bass: 5 o'c
Output: .. almost nothing :D

----> Cab: Fender DeVille 4x10

----> Microphone: The AKG of my father i dont know excactly

----> Behringer EURORACK UB1204 Pro (yeh i know but its from a friend .. € 150,--)
(inputs: 1. Guitar (from micro) + 2. Background-Sound of "JerryC" :)notworthy))

----> ACER HardDisk recorder

It's good, the playing could be tightened up a bit more, but in general the playing is good. That Boogie must have cost you a bomb, they really do rip you off with Mesa's, but they have great sounds.

Feel_The_Force said:
It's good, the playing could be tightened up a bit more, but in general the playing is good. That Boogie must have cost you a bomb, they really do rip you off with Mesa's, but they have great sounds.
haha yeah it was € 2500,-- :) yeah i said that the playing isnt good yet.. it was just about the sound.. well thank you at all! :headbang:

the sound is great, just it has weird feel of pushed back don't know how to explain it
it sounds great for recordings as rhythm and in particular record the solos also but still its pushed back some how

FallingDownInRuins said:
the sound is great, just it has weird feel of pushed back don't know how to explain it
it sounds great for recordings as rhythm and in particular record the solos also but still its pushed back some how
ok alright awesome.. i think i'll replace the micro. maybe i post it l8er

My mom is 1337
I even made birthday thread once

*got flamed by the usual fagz*