How good is the band's English?

Crackfare

VagiAddict
Sep 11, 2005
Kyoto, Japan
Aside from Alexi, has anyone here ever talked to the rest of the band? Do they speak english pretty well or do they have some annoying accent which ges in the way of what they really wanna say? lol.....

they obviously like english enough to make all their songs in the english language youe evr think about that dick

yeah but it'd be pretty fuckin sweet to hear some Bodom songs in Finnish. and sometimes they talk in finnish in some of their songs/covers. like in "Somebody put something in my drink" you can hear them at the end talking and yelling in finnish.

Alexi has sung a whole cover in Finnish when they covered a Finnish punk band....

But I think Roope's and Janne's accents are clear enough. I don't recall hearing Jaska or Hennka.

meeeeks said:
they obviously like english enough to make all their songs in the english language youe evr think about that dick
if they made the songs in finnish then only poeple in finland would buy it.English is a huge languege and if you have the record in english it will sell a crap load better.did you think about that dickface?

Crackfare said:
do they have some annoying accent which ges in the way of what they really wanna say? lol.....
How do you find it annoying? It's how they speak damnit. You should respect them for their music and not their voices.

meeeeks said:

Dude, English is the universal language of metal. Just because you make songs in English doesn't necessarily mean you speak it well. Example: In Flames' Anders Friden, when he first joined, had to have help from someone in order to translate his lyrics into English and help him sing them.

I rest my case.

COB wouldn't have got very far if they only did songs in Finnish.

Secondly, probably they all speak English not maybe in fluent accent but well enough to do interviews, etc etc in English.

meeeeks said:

Hey lil fucker. The guy is asking a, in my opinion, ordinary question. YOU shut the fuck up. Everyone here thinks you are ghey and annoying. OMFG I HAVE 12 POSTS MORE THAN TEH NOOOB!!!1111/////////!!1122

You are not cool. You're a fag

Nikotiini said:
he should be banned for posting under the influence...
I'm Insulted and outraged and demand an apology :mad...:p
I usually leave my computer on nonstop so when I stmble on I'll walk over to my computer and post shit, then find it in the morning with the "guuh wtf!" thought.

Anyway, all of them speak fluent english, and I have spoken to both Henkka and Jaska and understood them perfectly

Henkka does lots of interviews and writes the tour diary, plus he knows a bunch of languages; his English is very good. Alexi's is good too, but he says "fuck" at least twice and "y' know" at least five times in each sentence, which is quite funny sometimes.
I hear Roope has quite a thick accent though.

Henkka's english is very easy to understand...

I don't know about the other guys, but I'm assuming that their english isn't that bad. I mean, they've been touring the states for how long? For the amount of time that they've spent in the US, they've got to know more than the basics...

Alexi doesn't even sound like he has an accent. I guess he's been in the U.S waaay too long. LOL, his English sounds perfect. I heard Janne talk and he has an accent. It's kinda weird but i don't mind. I imagined it to sound the way it does.