How many of you people hate that guy on those six flag comercials

thespectralsorrows said:
I think he's funny as shit man, love it. The only time I saw the Fanta commercial was during the Super Bowl, I thought it was kinda lame though.
who the poor old guy?! lol its funny/annoying at the same time.

About time someone set the other posters straight. It's a mask, that's not really an 80's year old man. I didn't know this commercial was being shown nation wide, cool.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
He's not old! Its some fucking 18 yr old kid with one of those old masks on! Fuck I can't stand him! I'm glad I'm not alone on this sentiment.

i want to throw a fucking brick at his head.
he also scares the hell out of my girlfriend . . . . damn him!!!

Whats a commercial.
I havent seen one in years because of the great invention of the remote.

Psychonaut said:
I like him. He brought new energy to the marketing campaign and I have since been to Six Flags 12 times in an attempt to meet him so I can learn his moves.
Just imagine the increase of attendance at Disney World if Goofy could bust a move like that.

I dont mind it. I think the old man dancing in those commercials is the the old man that plays in the Sopranos. It has to be him, looks exactly like him. Does anyone know for sure who he is?

metaluntildeath said:
Fuck that guy. I hate those stupid commercials, you know what-I fucking hate all old people.
Mark those words young man, you too will succumb to the aging process.

...although it does seem for some that the older they get the more retarded they become.

Here you go
ngbbs4109cd20edb3e.jpg

I don't think anyone here truly believes that's an elderly man dancing on that commercial, so I doubt you need to be so adamant about getting that across.

P.S. That guy freaks me out... I have nightmares where he tries to eat my brains. But that song's a fuckin' trip. It cracks me up.