I ate an Apple at the Fillmore. Y&T March 2008

TENTH DREAMER DECEIVER

Halcyon Way Sufferer
Jan 7, 2002
Just got back from San Francisco. There were many highlights to my holiday but the primary one was seeing Y&T for the second time after 23 years. Almost all the songs I wanted to hear were played live. Pretty Prison from Musically Incorrect was the highlight for me. But man... Midnight In Tokyo, I'll Keep On Believin', Forever (Eric Martin & Mark Slaughter on backup vocals), I Believe In You ETC. The talent & craft that Dave & Phil have just does not exist in 90% of the bands that are currently playing live.

I picked up an event t-shirt (white ?!?) and the Fillmore staff gave out a really nice poster after the show. Outstanding!!!!

Just got back from San Francisco. There were many highlights to my holiday but the primary one was seeing Y&T for the second time after 23 years. Almost all the songs I wanted to hear were played live. Pretty Prison from Musically Incorrect was the highlight for me. But man... Midnight In Tokyo, I'll Keep On Believin', Forever (Eric Martin & Mark Slaughter on backup vocals), I Believe In You ETC. The talent & craft that Dave & Phil have just does not exist in 90% of the bands that are currently playing live.

I picked up an event t-shirt (white ?!?) and the Fillmore staff gave out a really nice poster after the show. Outstanding!!!!

I also caught that show!! It was amazing. I happen to temporarly work in SF so I was pretty excited to catch it. I also just got back from seeing TESTAMENT in SF, outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those guys still tear it up.

Yeah. I wanted to see Testament as well but I had to catch a flight back on Sunday.

How were Vicious Rumors?

I also caught that show!! It was amazing. I happen to temporarly work in SF so I was pretty excited to catch it. I also just got back from seeing TESTAMENT in SF, outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those guys still tear it up.

Yeah. I wanted to see Testament as well but I had to catch a flight back on Sunday.

How were Vicious Rumors?

Since it was a long night of standing the night before I wanted to come in later so I wouldn't have to stand as long. Show started at 8pm, I came in about 9:15pm and saw the end of Laaz Rockit (they were pretty good) and all of Sadus. Testament came on at 11:00pm and played till 12:30. Catching them in Vegas in 2 weeks and in Chicago in May. Can't wait.

Nice....