I fear for COB

I don't like Metallica that much either. I like certain songs from certain albums but after a while they get really boring. Thrash has kinda lost its touch. They don't even have that many thrash bands anymore. And thrash bands that are making albums are starting to sound repetitive.

LOL. I can't believe some people liked Michael Jackson! Back when i was a kid, i never liked him at all. I guess it was kind of old. When i was about 7 or 8 i was listening to Britney Spears and Beyonce! I didn't like boy bands either. I was only into really girly stuff. Before Britney Spears i didn't even listen to music...only the radio sometimes. Then after she became a slut, everyone started hating her and i guess it kind of rubbed off on me and i hated her too. After pop music, i was into rap/hip-hip....more radio stuff. I mean i didn't even hear the term heavy metal. Finally, when i was 13 i saw everyone listen to Slipknot but i hated them. I thought metal sucked. Then i heard Cradle of Filth and that's when i got into metal.

Michael Jackson had way more tallented thatn those bitches you listened to.

Amen to fuckin' that. If those tarts have anything close to talent one day, hell'll freeze over.

The first music I was ever into was Michael Jackson. The first song I ever learnt the words to was a Michael Jackson song. I was two years old!