I received Wastefall's new album today.

BlindPanzer

Iced Guardian was taken:)
Mar 27, 2004
Miami
And it fucking owns :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

They have definitely gotten heavier. Very technical drummer (minues a few nit picks I have, due to his constant monotonous double bassing) but definitely just as good if not better than Soulrain 21. A definite must buy for people who like technical and heavy progressive metal.

Heavier? More technical drums? Better than Soulrain 21? That album is amazing (as is the first, of course), but I have a very strong feeling this new one is going to be my favorite for Wastefall. I can't wait to finally hear this. Cheers!!

At first listen it felt like a good album but not better than Soulrain 21.... it's only after a couple of more listens that you get trapped in its greatness.

I keep telling you guys this band is going to be the big surprise of the whole festival. With PYRAMAZE on Friday night as an opener and WASTEFALL on Sat. the bar will be set very high.

Wastefall will set the tone for Saturday. This is a -heavy- album. I really like it. Quite different from the previous album, doesn't have that slower-epic progish song in there, but I still like it a lot. Though, I can't say if which I prefer: Soultrain 21, or this one.

Haven't got it yet . . . even though I LIVE in Greece!
It's not released yet here :(

BlindPanzer said:
And it fucking owns :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

They have definitely gotten heavier. Very technical drummer (minues a few nit picks I have, due to his constant monotonous double bassing) but definitely just as good if not better than Soulrain 21. A definite must buy for people who like technical and heavy progressive metal.

*pines for constant monotonous double bassing*