If you were to come see GHOST IN THE RUINS live, what would you want to hear?

Power of the Night
By The Grace Of The Witch
Gutter Ballet
Wake of Magellan
The Unholy

Yeah, Power of the Night is a great album, though fairly unknown amongst most Savatage fans.

Really? You have me scratching my head with this comment. :guh:

Circle II Circle did LIGHTS OUT this past tour actually. They did about 4 or 5 songs from EDGE OF THORNS.

I didn't get to see CIIC on this last tour. I wish I could've heard them perform these tunes!

Keyboards.. :)

I think TSO is doing CHANCE this tour.

I saw TSO this past Sunday night and it was incredible, minus the female singer that performs Sleep during the set. The do a hell of a job with Chance!

~Brian~

I didn't get to see CIIC on this last tour. I wish I could've heard them perform these tunes!

I saw TSO this past Sunday night and it was incredible, minus the female singer that performs Sleep during the set. The do a hell of a job with Chance!

~Brian~

Was Doc on stage with them? I know he said he was going, just curious to know if he was on stage with them at all, as he mentioned they were doing at least one sava song that he knew of.

Was Doc on stage with them? I know he said he was going, just curious to know if he was on stage with them at all, as he mentioned they were doing at least one sava song that he knew of.

No, he wasn't at the Asheville, NC show anyway. It would be cool to see him make an appearance for sure! I still don't know why in the hell Zak Stevens doesn't tour with them...at least on their Spring tours.

~Brian~

No, he wasn't at the Asheville, NC show anyway. It would be cool to see him make an appearance for sure! I still don't know why in the hell Zak Stevens doesn't tour with them...at least on their Spring tours.

~Brian~

He was definitely there, or at least told me he was going. Maybe just as a spectator. He never said he was going up on stage, was just curious to know if he did. And before anyone accuses me of "dropping something", I simply know Doc from his couple of times at Progpower and he and I are knife enthusiasts, he more than I, as he owns a custom knife business called Rack Forge Knives. He's currently making me one, that's why I've been in contact with him.

He was definitely there, or at least told me he was going. Maybe just as a spectator. He never said he was going up on stage, was just curious to know if he did. And before anyone accuses me of "dropping something", I simply know Doc from his couple of times at Progpower and he and I are knife enthusiasts, he more than I, as he owns a custom knife business called Rack Forge Knives. He's currently making me one, that's why I've been in contact with him.

Well, the one and only time I've ever seen him was at ProgPower. I've wondered what he did for a living after Savatage. I'll have to see if I can find a website or something for his business.

~Brian~

Well, the one and only time I've ever seen him was at ProgPower. I've wondered what he did for a living after Savatage. I'll have to see if I can find a website or something for his business.

~Brian~

http://www.rackforge.com/ but it hasn't been updated in about 5 years. Despite that, he's still pretty active with making them. They aren't cheap (but no custom knives are), but their quality is amazing. He's been doing it since '99.

http://www.rackforge.com/ but it hasn't been updated in about 5 years. Despite that, he's still pretty active with making them. They aren't cheap (but no custom knives are), but their quality is amazing. He's been doing it since '99.

Dude, I swear to God, I think he might have talked to me! I wore my HOTMK shirt at the show. A guy came up to me and said, "they need to do a proper tribute to Criss". I told him that I agreed, but I said that Oliva always does at his solo shows. I thought the guy looked alot like Doc, but hell, I didn't think of him being in North Carolina for God's sake! Now I'm thinking it was actually him and I'm feeling like a complete jackass! :zombie:

~Brian~

Dude, I swear to God, I think he might have talked to me! I wore my HOTMK shirt at the show. A guy came up to me and said, "they need to do a proper tribute to Criss". I told him that I agreed, but I said that Oliva always does at his solo shows. I thought the guy looked alot like Doc, but hell, I didn't think of him being in North Carolina for God's sake! Now I'm thinking it was actually him and I'm feeling like a complete jackass! :zombie:

~Brian~

Probably was. He lives in the woods up in the mountains. PRETTY sure it's NC.

Well, ask someone to name the 10 most well known SAVATAGE tunes.
Chances are a song from POTN will not be on the list.
Maybe the title track at best.
Even back in the day from setlists I have seen, not much was performed regularly from that album, esp once they got to touring more regularly after HOTMK.

Don't get me wrong, I like the album alot. Just doesn't seem to have many "Staple" Sava-tunes.