Believe
Chance
Hounds
Timeless Flight
Through The Eyes Of The King
Edge Of Thorns
Gutter Ballet
Hall Of The Mountain King

That's pretty much the setlist we got in Florida last month. Man, I am so fucking psyched to see this band next year at ProgPower!!! It's gonna be fucking awesome!!!!!

Gaurantee: JOP will be revamping th entire show for next year's PP performance as we will be touring on a new record as well. But with the addition of songs like "Chance", and the subsequent jubilation by the fans, we will be delving much deeper into the entire Sava-catalog and pushing ourselves as far as feasibly possible. Oliva is not afraid to sing anything, and pulling out tunes like "24 Hrs Ago" should pretty much silent any critic on what we are willing to play or better yet, what Oliva is very much capable of.

Putting together a very special show for you PP fans is at the top of our list.
We don't take this invitation lightly, and as time draws closer we hope that all of you will help us write the setlist. This is your show as well, and nothing would make us happier than to have had your input.

Off to Morrisound October 22nd to begin JOP#3......See you soon!

REST IN PEACE GREG....YOU ARE DEEPLY MISSED!
Kong.....:kickass:

Wow!! I didn't realize he covered so much Savatage material....that makes me even HAPPIER! :)

WARNING: If they play Chance....I will fall over...so please catch me.....:worship:

Wow!! I didn't realize he covered so much Savatage material....that makes me even HAPPIER! :)

WARNING: If they play Chance....I will fall over...so please catch me.....:worship:

I'll catch you. :saint::)

Here's the setlist for their show in August in Florida, that I saw in St. Petersburg:

Fly Away
Jesus Saves
Day in the life
Only You
Tonight He Grins Again
Labyrinth
Follow me
Edge of Thorns
Gutter Ballet
New York City
Believe
Sleep