I'm The Only One...

The Saturday Night Fever soundtrack. Had it on vinyl as a kid and now have it on cd. I admit I have a weakness for disco, and am not embarrassed in the least. As Su put it so well earlier, I own my weirdness. ;)

Are you kidding me?! dude, I got "Ignorance" on vinyl & I won it from WREKage here in atlanta! I also have "The American Way" on cassette! I also saw SR twice! Once @ The Masquerade on "The Amercian Way" tour w/ Forced Entry! Great show btw! And then in 1993 @ The Roxy opening for Danzig's "ThrallDemonsweatlive" tour w/ The Genitorturers! Oh & that happened to be the same night that the transformer outside, got completely wiped out by a bolt of lightning & the power & lights were off for like an hour & a half!

haha thats awesome...its a first! independent is my favorite album by them...but i definitely think they shoulda gotten a bigger than they did when they came out

haha thats awesome...its a first! independent is my favorite album by them...but i definitely think they shoulda gotten a bigger than they did when they came out

Hell Fuckin Yeah!!! I always loved me some Sacred Reich!!! I really Love "Whose To Blame" from The American way!! I also loved Surf Nicaragua! I fuckin' Love
"Draining You Of Life" excellent vampire song!!! Ignorance was always my favorite though!!!!:headbang::kickass:

John Denver and The Muppets Christmas Special soundtrack - had it on vinyl, then on tape and now on CD.

I did/ do too!!! That is by far the greatest rendition of 'Twelve Days of Christmas' EVER!!!!

The Muppet's Christmas Carol movie with Michael Cane ruled too... Rizzo the Rat was a riot...

I too have the Pat Boone album...listening to it feels like being slayed with a fuzzy broadsword faintly smelling of mothballs and shoe polish.
Let's see, what obscure bullshit is laying around gathering dust in my tape/vinyl collection?
*rummage rummage*
I have Steeler. On cassette. w00tz for me.
What else...ah, yes...Icon! Anyone remember/dig those guys?
Let's see here...I have a shit-ton of Yanni, Enya, Loreena etc.
I dig the new age/world music though...and that's not so uncommon in this scene, methinks.
I have every Crack The Sky album I could find...
And I will confess to having downloaded and gettin' my white-girl dance-groove on with Beyonce, Missy Elliot, Cowboy Troy, Blackstreet AND the Pussycat Dolls.
...I know, I know...I am SO fired.
This doesn't count as actually owning anything, but I have been known to sing Disney songs in the shower.
Heh.

I dig the new age/world music though...and that's not so uncommon in this scene, methinks.
And I will confess to having downloaded and gettin' my white-girl dance-groove on with Beyonce, Missy Elliot, Cowboy Troy, Blackstreet AND the Pussycat Dolls.

oh dude, i got the Enya and Clannad, as well as Yanni...and Celtic Thunder.

and the Cowboy Troy, too...and some Notorious B.I.G, Coolio, Eminem, Duffy, Miley Cyrus and Cristina Aquilera...

oh yeah...talk about random shit? ::raises hand and let's that freak flag fly!!::

I too have the Pat Boone album...listening to it feels like being slayed with a fuzzy broadsword faintly smelling of mothballs and shoe polish.
Let's see, what obscure bullshit is laying around gathering dust in my tape/vinyl collection?
*rummage rummage*
This doesn't count as actually owning anything, but I have been known to sing Disney songs in the shower.
Heh.

Steeler...on cassette...that's great!

Icon...great band...should have been huge! First album was pounding-cock-rock (pun intended), but the production was shit. 2nd album was an AOR gem...one of my all-time faves...period! 3rd album was a lot of fun, even with a new singer, and still receives regular spins to this day...great band!

Rock on!

Ah yes, Kitaro owns.
Marty Friedman's Scenes is my fave.

Steeler on cassette totally makes up for my hiphop affliction...w00tzorz.

Icon should have definitely blown up way bigger...c'est la vis...

Okay everyone...Legendary Pink Dots??? I dare you to tell me I'm not alone in this.

Hmm, then you should listen to WREKage when Tim is on; your odds of hearing that song approach 100%. :lol:

Uh, duhhhh! paul, bro who do you think your talking too?! ;) (joking) :lol: Bro, I listened to WREKage in 1987, when Sacred Reich's Ignorance came out!!! And yep, I've heard tim spin lots of great classic Sacred Reich!!!! Btw, and just a matter of fact-ly bro, I was one of the MAIN callers who got WREKage put back on the air!!!! Long Live WREKage!!!! LONG LIVE METAL!!!:headbang::kickass:

*rummage rummage*
Heh.

**** ICON RULES! I still have their first on Vinyl and cassette! "ON YOUR FEET"!!!!!!!!!! Also got me thinking of putting on the most amazing band of that time the self titled fucking ROUGH CUTT CD!!!!!!!!!"YOU KEEP BREAKING MY HEART" TUNE FUCKING SLAYS! Anyone with me on that?:worship:!

**** ICON RULES! I still have their first on Vinyl and cassette! "ON YOUR FEET"!!!!!!!!!! Also got me thinking of putting on the most amazing band of that time the self titled fucking ROUGH CUTT CD!!!!!!!!!"YOU KEEP BREAKING MY HEART" TUNE FUCKING SLAYS! Anyone with me on that?:worship:!

While I was never got into Rough Cutt (have to go retro-check them out...), I always dug Paul Shortino's voice. I liked him on the self-titled Quiet Riot album, and I have some of his solo releases with J.K. Northrup...cool melodic fare...

Rock on!