In case you guys can attend...

the_preppy said:
steve, is l'amour easy to get to / find? because if it is i will most def. go. i've never been.
I'm not really sure... On the way there he pulled into the wrong lane of a toll booth, a cop pulled him over and he didn't have his liscense, so his friend had to drive, and while the cop was looking away I drank the 20 shots of vodka I had in a bottle (didn't eat that day either :(), so I don't remember it completely, but it should be fairly easy to get to if you're paying attention while driving. Once we figured out where we were going it was easy though.

Preps: Paul looks like across between a teddy bear and Santa Claus if youhave trouble finding him.

Paul- You know, you could kidnap all the bands and make a surprise midday stop in St. Louis after the Chicago show. You could all stay at jodi's house, like a big slumber party! Cletus would love it!

Also: Don't let Joe hit on Anneke. Even if it is Valentine's Day.

TheNewChupe said:
Paul- You know, you could kidnap all the bands and make a surprise midday stop in St. Louis after the Chicago show. You could all stay at jodi's house, like a big slumber party! Cletus would love it!

Also: Don't let Joe hit on Anneke. Even if it is Valentine's Day.

I think we would need to stop YOU from hitting on Anneke. LOL

I wish there was a St Louis date. I wish there were some more dates actually, but we'll take what we can get. (with no label support and all).

Wanna come with us? Bring the keys and acoustic guitar!