Inception

I hate my theater. Tonight's the last night they are showing Inception. Tomorrow, they start showing Cats and Dogs, and Charlie St. Cloud (whatever that is). They still have that retarded Sorcerer's Apprentice too. Wasn't that bombing at the box office? The only other thing they have is Salt, which I'm just not interested in. It's only a 4 screen theater, so I don't expect movies to last for too long, but Inception has been out for, what, 2 weeks? That's just sad. Lucky, I already went twice.

yeah those guys are idiots, unless there is a decent sized population of sorcerer's apprentice fanboy's that keep going to it they should obviously keep inception longer, Sorcerer's apprentice is in the smallest theater we have and prob only does 20 people a day...

Yeah it wasn't earth shattering...but for Nolan being like 40?, a young director...he's got an impressive resume of 9? films. Following, Momento, Insomnia, Batman Begins, Prestige, Dark Knight, Inception and a couple more...very good for the guy.