INFINITE SPECTRUM/SHATTERED SKIES (Ken take note here)

ForeverProg

Aug 30, 2013
Had this for quite some time from Bandcamp and yes it is quite amazing old school prog done very tasty. It's GREAT to see it get some love and shows me that this genre is still very much alive. I will be buying a physical copy, love the artwork too. From time to time searching Bandcamp you find some of these gems. I'm glad to see it here! Another VERY VERY impressive band I found on Bandcamp is SHATTERED SKIES "Re-animation". Heavy melodic prog metal with some djent riffage going on. They have a new album just completed and are searching for a worthy release partner...*HINT, HINT* :)

Infinite Spectrum is awesome......really love it. :headbang:

Shattered Skies is very well done, great musicianship.....unfortunately, I have a little trouble with the Djent thing.

If you guys are digging Shattered Skies, check out Corelia. They're maybe a little heavier but they have softer moments too if you listen through the whole EP. Can't wait for a full release from these guys (Shattered Skies too, don't get me wrong!).

Spencer Sotello of Periphery was the original vocalist for this band (and provides guest vocals on "Treetops") so you might see some similarities there, though I honestly prefer their new guy to Spencer's vocals.

http://corelia.bandcamp.com/