Intromental signs KINGDOM WAVES - Polish Orchestral Metal

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Are you ready to sail the Kingdom Waves?!?!

Intromental Worldwide is thrilled to announce our newest signing and addition to the family - the Polish Pirate Metal gathering of sailors, known as KINGDOM WAVES. The band has been at it for a while in their homecountry with their bombastic Power Metal, but is now ready to sail the seas of the world, conquering new territory and treasure.

In a time when every metal band tries to be more brutal, or more evil than the next, It's a joyful experience listening to a band that puts their focus on huge orchestrations and amazing melodies. From Poland comes the next sensation in Melodic Power Metal - the 5 Pirates known as KINGDOM WAVES.

(fans of Nightwish styled orchestrations rejoice!)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TCcb_-tuJA&sns=em[/ame]

I've listened to KW's stuff pretty much since I found out IM signed them. It took all of about 2 minutes for me to love it. Intromental is lucky to have a band like this on it's roster. Hope we can get you to the USA!

I've listened to KW's stuff pretty much since I found out IM signed them. It took all of about 2 minutes for me to love it. Intromental is lucky to have a band like this on it's roster. Hope we can get you to the USA!

It's very nice what you're saying - we intend to conquer all the oceans of the world and what we produce are preparing weapons and black powder to decimate the enemy. :)))))