IQ - The Road Of Bones

I heard the whole album on VOS Radio online the other day & it sounds fantastic! :worship:

Could possibly be my "Album Of The Year".

(If only Marillion could have "stayed the course" & not "pop-ed" out):mad:

Sal, I tryed to Listen to IQ on (VOS) Radio...Cant Find it??:loco:

On Order 5:40 Am....................My credit card came out of my Holster quicker than a Clint Eastwood western......

The other thing I'm excited about- the bonus material is real bonus material. Not alternate mixes, different edits, unreleased versions, etc. I've pretty much stopped buying expanded or limited editions because the extra material is rarely worthwhile. I'm excited to hear 40 minutes of IQ not available anywhere else, and thanks Ken, for pointing that out in the description.

It's a mix of Dark Matter & Frequency
with bits from The Wake & a sprinkling of the Menel era.

And a nod and a wink to Genesis......This one might end up being my favorite IQ release!:worship:

Hands Down This will be my Fav. Release for 2014.....Not unless Certain bands come up with a ass Kicker...........and so far 2014 hasnt been to excideing..( for me anyway):)

Bob

You are not the only "retart" who hangs out her. Sal deleted 9 posts in this thread. Perhaps you two are related.

Ken

Bob

You are not the only "retart" who hangs out her. Sal deleted 9 posts in this thread. Perhaps you two are related.

Ken

I have no control over Sals Actions.....Once the new ""Anathema"" cd is released he will recover...............:Smokin::headbang::kickass: