Is there a 3 item maximum at ProgPower?

I'm totally for this rule. Three is just fine.

Nothing was worse than that one year when Gamma Ray played and I tried to get Kai Hansen's autograph. But a skinny dork with glasses and about 20-25 discs was wearing out Kai's hand while I sat their and waited. No courtesy for anyone else.

I think the guy needed some new jerk material to inact his inner-secret man-on-man desires for a former Helloween guitar player.

Get a life.

While I collect sigs and am proud of getting discographys signed I think this is a good rule to impose on the official signing sessions. I mean I've rarely had any problems meeting the bands and dont really jump in the signing sessions unless I absolutely have to. I still say its more frustrating to be waiting and have the guy in front of you give say, Kai Hansen his life story and how he lost his virginity to the gloriousness of Beyond the Black Hole.

Daybreaker said:
While I collect sigs and am proud of getting discographys signed I think this is a good rule to impose on the official signing sessions. I mean I've rarely had any problems meeting the bands and dont really jump in the signing sessions unless I absolutely have to. I still say its more frustrating to be waiting and have the guy in front of you give say, Kai Hansen his life story and how he lost his virginity to the gloriousness of Beyond the Black Hole.

ahhahaha

dargormudshark said:
I don't have a problem with it. I remember I went to a savatage/fates warning signing and this guy pulled out every single savatage insert for Chris Caffrey to sign. Caffrey took half the stack and put it back in the guy's back

Hey dude, I was at that signing too!!!! Anyway, if I remember correctly, the guy just layed the bag on the table and stepped away. The expression on Caffery's face was hillarious as he tossed the inserts back in the guy's bag.

Pyramaze51 said:
I'll watch the line, with MEtal Rose as my back-up. My size might just intimidate enough, if not oh well then we call for Back up. But i think it should be a limit of one article. The performers do have a life after they perform and i know they would like some time to themselves, we should all and i think 95% of us are grateful for the one-on-time.

You intimidate, I punch. I like that. I guess I'll be bringing my boxing gloves to PPVI.

-MetalRose