Is there a 3 item maximum at ProgPower?

Met-Al said:
That's just a damn good policy if you ask me. Now if we could only line up the crowd on the floor according to height...

Amen Sista!!!!!! Oh man, that would be so awesome for someone like me (4'11"), I wouldn't have to stare at tour venues listed on the back of everyone's concert shirt - lol.

Have a heart people, let us short people up front, I promise I won't block your view!

metal71 said:
I They ran out of time half way through, and people went apeshit. The cool thing was, they all started throwing their beercups in the air in protest. These all have a 1 Euro deposit on them, so we collected the trash and drank free the rest of the weekend. Kick ass strategy....
Now that is the perfect example of making lemonade when life gives you lemons!

You should teach a workshop on that (I'm serious)!

BABS said:
Amen Sista!!!!!! Oh man, that would be so awesome for someone like me (4'11"), I wouldn't have to stare at tour venues listed on the back of everyone's concert shirt - lol.

Have a heart people, let us short people up front, I promise I won't block your view!

I'm with ya on that. I. Can't. See. I've basically given up on most all general admission shows.

TimeStitcher said:
I'm with ya on that. I. Can't. See. I've basically given up on most all general admission shows.

Sarah, if you're nice to me, and if my knee isn't acting up, maybe I'll lift you up on my shoulders. LOL

Bad Girl Tess said:
OH OH that can be my job! I'm mean enough!!

Actually, I think we should give the job to the Viking Warrior Princesses, Shaye and Kim. You should bring your lasso anyway, because we might need you to tie up any potential offenders. :)

To keep my babbling on-topic: It really pisses me off when assholes take advantage of artists' good will like that. I feel sorry for them, and it almost makes me think some of these band members SHOULD be assholes, instead of being as nice as they are -- but they probably believe that, if they refuse to sign eight million items per person, people are going to spread rumors that the artist is an "egomaniac", or "rude to his fans", or some crap like that.

Getting your merchandise autographed is supposed to be a memento of having met the band, and, to that end, even a ONE-item limit would be perfectly reasonable -- you don't NEED more than that. Fuck these people with ten CD booklets and four promo posters.

booB- What? I don't get any love? I couldn't handle it? Thanks. *hurt*

At Chicago Powerfest, i brought my one TM CD that I didn't have signed. It sat in my room all weekend. At the end, I told Urban, "I brought this down for you guys to sign, but after being able to hang out all weekend... It doesn't matter. Getting a chance to hang out and meet you was worth more than getting you to sign a CD." He just gave me the worlds biggest smile. I just wish others thought like that.

-MetalRose

well, we can't have TOO many hot chicks involved in autograph security... otherwise, every guy would be breaking the rules on purpose, just for the chance to "suffer the consequences" from the ladies.

We need you elsewhere... like the wet T-shirt booth, for example.

However - just to please all my female fans (hehe), I'll be available for signing bra's and panties the entire weekend, and I don't have a 3 item limit. In fact, Glenn supports wholeheartedly my quest for signing as many bra's as possible, and if there's any groupies who want to have me "sign" something else for them in private, Glenn only wants 10% of those. Fair deal, huh?

c.

Claus / Intromental said:
However - just to please all my female fans (hehe), I'll be available for signing bra's and panties the entire weekend, and I don't have a 3 item limit. In fact, Glenn supports wholeheartedly my quest for signing as many bra's as possible, and if there's any groupies who want to have me "sign" something else for them in private, Glenn only wants 10% of those. Fair deal, huh?

c.

Yeah I guess it would take an entire weekend to sign your one horribly obese (i.e. American) fan's panties and bra.

Mattias of the Night said:
Yeah I guess it would take an entire weekend to sign your one horribly obese (i.e. American) fan's panties and bra.

Yeah, one entire weekend ... she's huge.

Speaking of BIG FAT women ... while I'm in USA getting entertained, you are welcome to go down and f**k my mom. It's not that far from Gothenburg to Denmark. She's available and willing. Just remember that I'm not as fair as Glenn, so 10% ain't enough for me ... I'll charge you 200 SEK per hour you're banging my mom.

c.

Claus / Intromental said:
Yeah, one entire weekend ... she's huge.

Speaking of BIG FAT women ... while I'm in USA getting entertained, you are welcome to go down and f**k my mom. It's not that far from Gothenburg to Denmark. She's available and willing. Just remember that I'm not as fair as Glenn, so 10% ain't enough for me ... I'll charge you 200 SEK per hour you're banging my mom.

c.

hey, I can vouch for claus that his mom is a great lay, it's just hard to turn her over. -j

booB said:

well, we can't have TOO many hot chicks involved in autograph security... otherwise, every guy would be breaking the rules on purpose, just for the chance to "suffer the consequences" from the ladies.

We need you elsewhere... like the wet T-shirt booth, for example.

True, I might be a little to frighteing for them too.

-Metal

Mattias of the Night said:

Aww, your just upset that he could write "War and Peace" on your panties.

booB said:
Actually, I think we should give the job to the Viking Warrior Princesses, Shaye and Kim. You should bring your lasso anyway, because we might need you to tie up any potential offenders. :)

Hey, this could be fun. Should I bring a whip too? Handcuffs?

booB said:

Ya. No, thanks. I work alone. :)

booB said:
Sarah, if you're nice to me, and if my knee isn't acting up, maybe I'll lift you up on my shoulders. LOL

Bwhaha.

Dude. I'll squish you. That's highly not nice of me. :loco:

I'll watch the line, with MEtal Rose as my back-up. My size might just intimidate enough, if not oh well then we call for Back up. But i think it should be a limit of one article. The performers do have a life after they perform and i know they would like some time to themselves, we should all and i think 95% of us are grateful for the one-on-time.