Is this the end...?

Whoops

The Old Man
Oct 14, 2003
Germany
Visit site
No... just a cliffhanger to lure you to this thread...lol

:hotjump: At last I got BREAK, I was desperately searching for it, that certainly saved my X-mas.

To the boyz in the band: :headbang:
Thanx for the great tour in Europe, I wish you and your families and friends a merry merry Christmas and a marvellous start into 2004.

We are ALL looking forward to the DVD, and maybe another CD. :D

To all the other fans of Enchant:
Enjoy yourselves and know that you have chosen the best band in prog to be your heroes. :worship:

I've had Break for quite a while now. I can almost never get past the title track that opens the album. Not because the other songs are poor, but because Break is such an addicting song. I hate hearing the same song over and over, I can barely hear a song I like twice in the same day. Yet Break is one of those rare songs that I just have to repeat right away. Break is a nice transitional album for Enchant, we hear the early stages of the band's current sound.

It took me two months to get the CD (Break), finally I got it via Amazon only yesterday. I guess InsideOut Germany are planning a reprint but that might take a while. All the other CDs were available I was told.

When I listened to BREAK I realised what an effort that must have been for Doug playing guitar AND bass AND do some background singing/ second voice. I mean, after all this, isn't it pretty amazing they're still together as a band, and with the changing line-up to keep sounding like Enchant (due to the outstanding voice of Ted and the outstanding brilliant guitar work).

Paul and Mike are incredible musicians, they contributed a fine share to the band, but time went on and they left the band. Ed had just taken a timeout and is back. The bass really is important for a rock band.

Break will be re-released later this year. The hold up has been me trying to locate the tapes of a track that didn't make the album for the bonus track. Once I have it and mix it we will be putting out a special edition with some bonus stuff.

Be patient,

Doug