ITT: i am finally "hip" albeit 2 years too late

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
i just went down to my local coffee shop (the biscuit in somerville, ma) for a little WiFi action with my laptop, only their WiFi was down and they were closing at 8... but anyhoo here is proof of me being the cool urban hipster i am:

biscuit.jpg

and not only do i know i am a cool urban hipster but so do the employees of The Biscuit as i was greeted with friendliness for a fellow sharer in the vast treasures of hipness and was rewarded for my devotion to the cause by being given an extra scone (oatmeal plum) for free!

biscuit2.jpg

btw, these guys have probably the bomb diggitiest scones i have had in my life. also their pizza with the ricotta cheese is amazing...and their breakfast ham and swiss croissants...

i love the biscuit and the biscuit loves me

It was then, just as Greg's nascent hipsteria threatened to bloom, just as this new horizon of society and acceptance and new ideals broadened out before his blinking, puzzled eyes, that Greg's hands fell upon the keyboard as if tethered to some anchor of his Old Life, his muscles blind to this tangible fantasy playing out before him, seeking only the old comforts of Iron Maiden - of internet message boards - of video games and electric guitar - and they began to type - each strike a stitch sewing shut irrevocably this new Gape through which he now gazed, open-mouthed, in whose light his eyes drank greedily but could not yet taste -

b...o....m....b........d....i...g.....g....i....t....i...e....s.....t