Jeroen Thesseling quits Obscura!

Gay.

I hope this has no effect on the upcoming US shows...I am really looking forward to seeing them live, prob more so than CoB.

Shame. Obscura is one of the few listenable tech-death-bands, and Thesseling's bass-playing is definitely one of the coolest and more innovative aspects of the band.

Gay.

I hope this has no effect on the upcoming US shows...I am really looking forward to seeing them live, prob more so than CoB.

Same, I wonder if he's going to stick it out and finish the tour or what, or if they're going to have someone fill in for him if they even play at all. I was so excited to see them saturday.

I hope they at least play. Even if it is without a bassist. Maybe Henkka can fill in...lol.

Enmitty...you got your ticket? Me and my lady are going to get there when doors open so find me(I'll be the guy with long red hair and big red beard w/ the petite girl w/ long black hair...no she's not goth)..or I will find you. You going with anyone or just flying solo?

Why would they go without a bassist? Thats dumb. Its not like they don't know any other professional musicians in the world, and its not like non of them will know how to play bass. Bassists are fairly easy to replace, that's why so many write songs.

Goddamnit. I was having a great day until I read this. Dude's playing oozed class, and he had fantastic groove.

does anybody else listen to Diskreet, might be a stupid question but a lot of there videos only have like 600 views and there last album is golden

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope they at least play. Even if it is without a bassist. Maybe Henkka can fill in...lol.

Enmitty...you got your ticket? Me and my lady are going to get there when doors open so find me(I'll be the guy with long red hair and big red beard w/ the petite girl w/ long black hair...no she's not goth)..or I will find you. You going with anyone or just flying solo?

I have a few friends going, but I'm not sure what's going on with that yet. I haven't actually bought my ticket yet either, may do that now real quick. And yeah, I'll look for you.