Jesus I'm scared to hell right now...

RogueSpirit

Wannabe Guitar God
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
My IB Calculus final is tomorrow...and according to people that wrote it today, only ONE person finished.

Three hours, 10 pages...

Not good.

Just thought I'd share with you all. :cry:

I'm glad I don't take it, I take math higher level, whatever that is supposed to be. But yeah it looks like there is another ib student amongst us besides myself. Yesterday was the last of my semesters finals, i failed math and spanish horribly, but the rest weren't bad. What is or was your extended essay topic?

Originally posted by CladInDarkness
ah my cousin used to live in elmhurst, know any drummers or bassists? and congatulations!

None except for myself (guitarist/bassist):)

I grew up in Glenview and only moved out here recently. Absolutely no good record stores or clubs out here, gotta go downtown for anything decent (Reckless Records, Metal Haven, Nightfall Records, ect)

Did you see Opeth/Amorphis/November's Doom at HoB last year?

WOW:eek: (except for Amorphis)

And Halford opening up for Maiden(good) and Queensryche(sucked) at UIC was one of the best metal performances I've ever seen!

No:cry: i was just getting into opeth then. I knew about the show and i wanted to go,but i heard it was 21 and over so i didnt go. The last few shows i were at, were at rileys. I saw amon amarth a few weeks ago, then in decemember i saw the haunted/witchery at rileys also.
I must be off for bed now.

Originally posted by dolphz

None except for myself (guitarist/bassist):)

I grew up in Glenview and only moved out here recently. Absolutely no good record stores or clubs out here, gotta go downtown for anything decent (Reckless Records, Metal Haven, Nightfall Records, ect)

Dude, I practically fucking LIVE in all three of those stores. They're really stupid in Reckless; on any given day you can find some rare ass metal in there for under $5!