Jets

Well, as of right now, he is back to being a Bronco because the Jets don't want to pay him the bonus he is supposed to get, so he could wind up in Jacksonville from what I'm hearing unless the Jets work out the contract language.

Just what the Jets need...2 QBs that can't throw. What a boost to the confidence of Sanchez whose skills are being questioned by teammates anyway.

Neither team needs him although Jacksonville would only use him for money by putting fans in the empty seats and jersey sales.

Well, as of right now, he is back to being a Bronco because the Jets don't want to pay him the bonus he is supposed to get, so he could wind up in Jacksonville from what I'm hearing unless the Jets work out the contract language.

Just what the Jets need...2 QBs that can't throw. What a boost to the confidence of Sanchez whose skills are being questioned by teammates anyway.

Neither team needs him although Jacksonville would only use him for money by putting fans in the empty seats and jersey sales.

Totally agree..................:wave:

I heard this morning that the Jets was a done deal for Tebow??
Hmm..will be interesting to see what happens.

Heh heh, you guys can get Tebow now ;) Honestly he's a good guy a leader, but I had my doubts as to whether he could develop his passing game enough to be our long-term solution. I guess we'll just have to deal with PM now :D