June 9th DT/DH/Firewind/EBS Show Ticket Info

EclipsedBySanity

ATL Based Power-Thrash
Dec 5, 2007
Atlanta
Any of you Atlanta locals planning on being at the Firewind show on June 9th let us know either through here, private message, or myspace. (www.myspace.com/eclipsedbysanity)

Tickets are $14.00.
Doors Open @ 7:00pm

As you can imagine this is a big step in our growing process and if you plan on going please try to avoid going through online ticket sellers so we can prove our draw on our first Masquerade National Show.

Thanks!

Any of you Atlanta locals planning on being at the Firewind show on June 9th let us know either through here, private message, or myspace. (www.myspace.com/eclipsedbysanity)

Tickets are $14.00.
Doors Open @ 7:00pm

As you can imagine this is a big step in our growing process and if you plan on going please try to avoid going through online ticket sellers so we can prove our draw on our first Masquerade National Show.

Thanks!
OMG!:worship: YES! Dark Tranquillity, Firewind, and EBS on the SAME stage on the SAME night! Hell yeah!:headbang::kickass:

Finally I can post...been comin here for awhile but my account would never work...anyways:

Sorry guys I'm too impatient I'm buying my ticket from Publix tomorrow after I take the ACT

But I'll be there to see DT and Firewind...should be a great show

I'm checkin you guys out right now :)

Finally I can post...been comin here for awhile but my account would never work...anyways:

Sorry guys I'm too impatient I'm buying my ticket from Publix tomorrow after I take the ACT

You're gonna love EBS! They put on a killer live show!:kickass:

I hope you get there early enough to catch our set, I swear to you the myspace doesn't do us justice. That's not me being cocky or conceited, you can ask anyone here that has seen us live--we're a much better band live than what you hear on our myspace, but soon we'll have a studio quality EP.

I hope you get there early enough to catch our set, I swear to you the myspace doesn't do us justice. That's not me being cocky or conceited, you can ask anyone here that has seen us live--we're a much better band live than what you hear on our myspace, but soon we'll have a studio quality EP.

I always come early so I'll see you guys...hope you are good :)

Can't wait

Just got my ticket today :headbang:

Well I guess I'll be seeing you there then--seriously could have met up with you at the Seven Venue or something and sold you a ticket. Its not like June 9th is tomorrow. :Smug:

Regardless looking forward to meeting you at the show and glad to hear you'll be there in time to check us out.