just in time for spring

I take either a L or XL (I guess XL - rather have it a little bigger with room to shrink)

I'm blinding by DJ's burning vagina.

Such a lame attempt at humor. Is that all you have? I would have expected something more intelligent from you. But no, another sex joke. By the way, I'm blinding? Hmmmm. A mistake I see? Nooooooooo. Not Ken.

I would buy one. Size would be S, maybe XS... Sometimes even something that says its a small is too long or big on me, I prefer shorter and more fitted. I'm 5'5" and quite skinny. I've always had problems buying clothes. :(

If he does it's intentional.

As I see it. A comma after "If he does" would put more emphasis on "it's intentional." Which I believe is what you are trying to say. You're mistake was intentional. However, how can a mistake be intentional. Therefore, I don't believe you. It was a mistake. This reminds me of some of the highly intelligent people I used to interview whilst working. After 20 minutes the truth would reveal itself. "Yes sir, it was a mistake." :rolleyes:

I'm a conundrum wrapped around an enigma.

Yes, now that we have that settled. How about that dri-fit polo? Not only am I a member and play almost everyday at the local course (ask your main man, who is why we get our orders so quick, he will verify that.) At times I head on quests to tame some of the other courses in the state and a few out of state. Think of the advertising potential with your logo on the shirt. And I would wear it proudly. :kickass: