Ken, question about a couple releases

mitchgx

Tired and Irritable
Mar 26, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
Ken -

Any idea when Galahad - Empires Never Last will be released, and whether you'll be carrying it? I first heard this months ago and it's an incredible album.

Also, do you know anything about Trouble - Simple Mind Condition? Another one that's been floating around for awhile with no apparent release date (or release dates that were never met). It's supposed to be on Escapi Records, which also supposedly issued some Trouble remasters that are impossible to find. Is this label just trouble (no pun intended)?

I really must have these discs!

ANSWERS:

I actually emailed Galahad this morning. Hopefully the exchange rate won't be a killer. If I can work out a good rate then I'll bring them in.

Escapi is having a lot of financial troubles here. They lost their distro deal with Ryko. I'm not sure the disc was ever actually released. It's possible it was - but it never came out here through Ryko. We did have the first batch of Trouble reissues - sold out of them and we never were able to restock.

I believe the NTSC edition of End Of An Era is not anamorphic either.

The Empires Never Last release is one of the best of the year... much better than anything else Galahad has done. It's been playing on progulus internet radio for months. It would be worth a premium fee... it's that good. Their dvd from Katowice (Metal Mind Productions) has many of the same songs... it's also quite good.