Kingcrow ATL roll call

Well, so far this is looking good. The promoter and his wife will be there, one of the bands performing will be there, and one fan in attendance will be there.

Come on Atlanta ProgPower forum people - stop being so lame and attend the show! :)

I'm glad to hear Seat Stealer will be making an appearance!

I'll be there!

Also - if you've not been to the Masquerade before/in a while they have effed up the parking. You can park for free in the lot right before the area of construction (that used to be the effing parking lot).

I will be there and I am bringing a friend from church who likes metal but has little experience with progressive metal. So add 2 more to the list!

I'm glad to hear Seat Stealer will be making an appearance!

I'll be there!

Also - if you've not been to the Masquerade before/in a while they have effed up the parking. You can park for free in the lot right before the area of construction (that used to be the effing parking lot).

All your seat are belong to us :)

I was busy as *&(%$)#@! this past week, so missed this thread... but my son and I were there.

I laugh when my bride admonishes me to "take care of him and don't take your eyes off him" when we go to shows - he is being looked after by half the band members, a couple promoters, and typically half the employees of the venue. Hell, I'm probably the bad influence!

Heartfelt "thank you's" to all the folks who showed him some love last night. It was a school night, but he made it as far as 2 Kingcrow songs - we both wished we could stay longer, but at least I bought "Phlegrethon" and we listened to it on the long, wet drive back to outer Gwinnett. We debated which bands we liked the most - it was pretty funny. I suspect he grades bands by how many guitar picks he snags.

Special Shout Out to Brazen Angel who supported the heck out of V.O.R. - even lending a vocalist to keep the metal going!

He was a lot more awake than I was this A.M.

Fizrider, y'all saw about half the show so you did not miss much. The gremlins caused such a late start that Kingcrow had time for about half their planned set list.

I thought what they played sounded great but I confess to being disappointed. There other three bands did jam up jobs but I traveled 350 round trip miles to see Kingcrow and got half a show. I don't blame the band. Kingcrow did the best they could with an unfortunate situation. But it was still disappointing.

Saw lots of PPUSA shirts in the crowd all night so that was nice!

I was curious if anyone could share the setlist for Kingcrow and ISD to the best of their recollection. I'm heading to the PoS show in NYC and was curious what to expect from the opening acts. Thanks!

I was curious if anyone could share the setlist for Kingcrow and ISD to the best of their recollection. I'm heading to the PoS show in NYC and was curious what to expect from the opening acts. Thanks!

The Kingcrow set list was abbreviated due to multiple issues. Because of backing track problems, they were unable to play anything off In Crescendo, although looking at their printed set list, it was going to be heavily featured. Here is what they actually played:

Fading Out (part III)
Islands
Washing Out Memories
Timeshift Box
Phlegethon

I thought that they sounded exceptional right out of the gate. The initial shakiness that was present at PP was missing. I think they are going to make new fans on this tour.

ISD's setlist was:

Breaking Through
Driving Home
Monster
Raven

The boys did not disappoint! They played their asses off and melted a little face :hotjump:. I almost had heart failure during Raven.

The Kingcrow set list was abbreviated due to multiple issues. Because of backing track problems, they were unable to play anything off In Crescendo, although looking at their printed set list, it was going to be heavily featured. Here is what they actually played:

Fading Out (part III)
Islands
Washing Out Memories
Timeshift Box
Phlegethon

I thought that they sounded exceptional right out of the gate. The initial shakiness that was present at PP was missing. I think they are going to make new fans on this tour.

Thanks dude! Do you remember which In Crescendo songs were on the printed set list?