Lacuna Coil - House Of Shame

TheLongshot

Feb 11, 2002
Visit site
There is a new single out from their upcoming album "Delirium". Heavier than I've come to expect from them. Hopefully this is better than their last album, which didn't make much of an impact on me.

Here's some more detail....
LACUNA COIL - DELIRIUM ALBUM ARTWORK, TRACKLISTING REVEALED

lacunacoilalbummarch.jpg

LACUNA COIL’S CRISTINA SCABBIA - INJECT THE VENOM!

LACUNA COIL RELEASE “THE HOUSE OF SHAME” LYRIC VIDEO; NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DETAILS REVEALED

"...Lacuna Coil have released a lyric video for “The House Of Shame”, a track from their 8th studio album, Delirium, which is set for a worldwide release on May 27th via Century Media Records...
...Lacuna Coil will be making their return to North America as part of the Delirium Worldwide tour starting in San Francisco on May 7th. This will be their first US run in support of Delirium. The first leg of the tour will feature Butcher Babies as direct support with 9Electric and Painted Wives rounding out the package. The second leg will be announced in the coming weeks and will have a different band as direct support, while the rest of the touring package remains intact...."

Tour dates:

May
7 - San Francisco, CA - Social Hall *
8 - Los Angeles, CA - The Roxy
9 - Phoenix, AZ - The Marquee
10 - El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
12 - Dallas, TX - Trees
14 - Cherokee, NC - Cherokee Event Center (Halestorm)
15 - Richmond, VA - The National (Halestorm)
17 - Davenport, IA - Adler Theater (Halestorm)
18 - Madison, WI - Majestic Theatre *
20 - Traverse City, MI - Ground Zero *
21 - Flint, MI - The Machine Shop
25 - Brooklyn, NY - Saint Vitus ^^
26 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Wolf Den ^^

* no Butcher Babies
^^ no support

LACUNA COIL’S ANDREA FERRO – “AC/DC SHOULD PROBABLY CONSIDER THE POSSIBILITY THAT IT MIGHT BE TIME TO QUIT”

best song I have heard from Lacuna Coil since the Comalies album. The guy needs to sing more. I'm liking this aggressive approach

LACUNA COIL ANNOUNCE SECOND LEG OF DELIRIUM NORTH AMERICAN TOUR; JOINED BY STITCHED UP HEART, 9ELECTRIC, PAINTED WIVES

lacunatourapril.jpg

Tour dates:

May
7 - San Francisco, CA - Social Hall *
8 - Los Angeles, CA - The Roxy
9 - Phoenix, AZ - The Marquee
10 - El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
12 - Dallas, TX - Trees
14 - Cherokee, NC - Cherokee Event Center #
15 - Richmond, VA - The National #
17 - Davenport, IA - Adler Theater #
18 - Madison, WI - Majestic Theatre *
20 - Traverse City, MI - Ground Zero *
21 - Flint, MI - The Machine Shop
25 - Brooklyn, NY - Saint Vitus ^^
26 - Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Wolf Den ^^
31 - Chicago IL - Bottom Lounge

June
1 - Minneapolis MN - Mill City Nights
3 - Lawrence KS - Granada
4 - Denver CO - Cervantes
6 - Columbia MO - Blue Note
7 - Nashville TN - Exit / In
9 - New York NY - Gramercy
10 - Norfolk VA - The NorVa
11 - Raleigh NC - Lincoln Theatre
12 - Atlanta GA - Masquerade

# direct Support to Halestorm - LC Only
* no Butcher Babies
^^ no support

I'll have to hear more to judge. I keep buying their discs, and keep asking myself why almost every time.... (Of course, usually they are like $7 at Best Buy which is pretty much impossible to pass up....)

I didn't hear anything here that excited me beyond the last few discs. One song does not an album make, though..... Unless you're Green Carnation or Edge of Sanity I guess.

I'll have to hear more to judge. I keep buying their discs, and keep asking myself why almost every time.... (Of course, usually they are like $7 at Best Buy which is pretty much impossible to pass up....)

I didn't hear anything here that excited me beyond the last few discs. One song does not an album make, though..... Unless you're Green Carnation or Edge of Sanity I guess.
I had given up on LC, but this new one is really good. So much better than the last two.