Laser's Edge August Blow Out Sale

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
We are rapidly running out of room. So to clear out space we are having a special sale for the month of August. Everything in our already deeply discounted Final Clearance section is now reduced an additional 40%. This is way beyond "below cost". There are some seriously amazing titles here but there is just no place to store them anymore. Take advantage while supplies last.

http://tinyurl.com/qjkp833

Damn you Ken! I had to participate, I just couldn't resist! There is some KILLER stuff in this sale, everyone should check it out :headbang:

Ken,

If you really want to lighten your load, I heard there's a music festival in Atlanta full of potential customers. I kid! However, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that your booth is sorely missed.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Ugh, I have very little cash to last until payday, and a huge vet bill on my credit card to pay off. :( Otherwise I'd cheerfully take advantage of this sale! Those are some ridiculously good deals.

Ken,

If you really want to lighten your load, I heard there's a music festival in Atlanta full of potential customers. I kid! However, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that your booth is sorely missed.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Thanks Albert!

Too many complications for me and to be honest I was losing a lot of money. I've had a great time just coming down to Atlanta and enjoying everyone's company and seeing some awesome bands.

Ken

Thanks for responding, Ken!

It's a surprise and a shame to know that you were losing money when you would set up shop in Atlanta. I always liked your selection the best. I am glad to see that you still attend the festival, though. It must be nice to know that you won't have to miss anything that you really want to see.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Ken, all I know is that I spend much less money at the merch room since you aren't there pushing stuff I perhaps wouldn't consider otherwise. It is one thing that I miss now that you no longer merch at any festivals I attend.

Already got mine in! That's what I call service with a HELL YEAH.

I may never have use of the Ads Group personally...but I will always love them for their CD opener freebie from a few years back. I've lost count of the number of discs that thing's made opening a breeze.

Damn, ended up spending over $200 on this, but got some 42-odd disks out of it! A lot of it I already had, but did find quite a few good ones (and some that I was willing to "chance" on, but hey for only $3 for many of those, why the hell not?). OH well, at least ProgPower is all but paid for for me, plus already have a sizable budget saved up for the fest to spend there.

I think Ken is going to shit a brick when he sees that order that I just submitted. :)

Anyone know how long it usually takes to ship from LE if you live in the States? I can't even wait for my order to arrive :D

Priority Mail is the only shipping option available, so you'll get the package in 2-3 days. The shipping rate was high (at least compared to the actual postage cost), but if you order enough it's still a good deal.