Lazare - Solefald update?

Lazare , i have the Metal Maniacs mag with your interview , and personally its an interesting and brilliant interview. I like bands like yours (solefald) , that experiments with music , creating more personal flavor (so passionate!!!) using metal background.

Thanks Lazare!!

P.S : I'm crossing my fingers , hoping that in the next albums you could do a spanish song
:)

Originally posted by hornblow555
Wait, which Carpathian Forest album did you appear on (I only have Black Shining Leather) ?

"Black Shining Leather" :p see at booklet again ;)

i'm of course all2wet about the new Solefald coming out soon, but i have a Q about the Linear Scaffold=>what about its
re-release you were talking about(for US or sth), as it is not available(out os stock) for a long time?

thanx.

that would be too cool, since it's the only Solefald album I don't own. I hope the thing with the bonus tracks is true. AFAIK there's one regular track that didn't make it on the album and then there are those re-mixes......those tracks shouldn't be lost and forgotten!

Originally posted by TheRealLazare
@Solefald: Yes, "Fraternité" is a song in french, and "Sonnenuntergang" is a song in german (it's not an instrumental - we actually sing in german ;) Cornelius wrote the lyrics for these ones. "Nutrisco" is in norwegian although the title is in latin. There are several songs on this album that are 7-8 minutes long. The cover will be a fantastic oil painting - Just wait and see. When it comes to the remixes, we just don't know what will happen right now... We hope to be able to release them some day.

heres his infoa bout the remixes,sad but true:(

Well, if they don't release it, I suggest that all the Solefald fans on this board make their own remixes of the songs and then share them with the others...

So, I hope CM hasn't forgotten the new album by now. It should be released somtime in the next 8 weeks, otherwise I'll freak out ;)