Led Zeppelin & Deep Purple with the Luxembourg Philharmonic Orchestra

Your vocals on Whole Lotta Love sounded spot on. I loved the raspiness in your voice, but it was not overdone and you made the song your own with your own style. It wouldn't be easy to replace Robert Plant's vocals, but you did a great job. I could hear the influences from the live album "The Song Remains the Same", but again the way you sang your own interpretation of Plant's timeless classic worked out well.

I've not listened to your Deep Purple song yet as its getting late here, but I'll check in on it tomorrow.

One thing you may be asking yourself is where the heck is everyone? This used to be a very popular forum, and it still is... on Facebook. Those of us who you find here prefer this forum to enriching Zuckerbucks with our personal data. :)
Anyway, if you wish to post on Facebook then here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/477044535793263

Your vocals on Whole Lotta Love sounded spot on. I loved the raspiness in your voice, but it was not overdone and you made the song your own with your own style. It wouldn't be easy to replace Robert Plant's vocals, but you did a great job. I could hear the influences from the live album "The Song Remains the Same", but again the way you sang your own interpretation of Plant's timeless classic worked out well.

I've not listened to your Deep Purple song yet as its getting late here, but I'll check in on it tomorrow.

One thing you may be asking yourself is where the heck is everyone? This used to be a very popular forum, and it still is... on Facebook. Those of us who you find here prefer this forum to enriching Zuckerbucks with our personal data. :)
Anyway, if you wish to post on Facebook then here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/477044535793263
Thank you for the kind words bro and I know exactly what you mean Zuckerberg sucks big time

Hey Chizilla, so cool you are on this forum! I really have enjoyed your performances over the years. I first heard you in Firewind on the Forged by Fire album, by far my favorite of the Firewind library! I have loved your performances with Red Circuit as well as Civilization One. I have one of the two Faro albums and am quite fond of it as well! Love your music and performances! Please keep it up! :)