leftys unite

poltergeist

Jan 7, 2004
Texas
im a new member here and im curious as to how many people here play guitar or bass left handed? im left handed myself and it never ceases to amaze me that, even though im never looking to buy anything, there is rarely anyting left handed other than a squier. WERE PEOPLE TOO GODDAMNIT. please reply to this if you would

I've heard a few people say, they'd try playing a normal right-hand-guitar because they think it could be easier for them to use their left hand for fretting

Hexer said:
I've heard a few people say, they'd try playing a normal right-hand-guitar because they think it could be easier for them to use their left hand for fretting
Actually, that's what I do. It's much easier for me to play chords with my left hand and pick with my right hand, but when it I play piano it's a whole 'nother story. When i'm soloing I can play a little faster with my right hand than with my left hand.

I´ve played left-guitar about half a year now.. I am not best but I dont think that i suck either. Mine is cheap Ibanez grx70L.