Leverage?

If it's the same Leverage I know about...from Finland? I think they've been around for a few years now. Might not be the same band as this band has a new album just out last month... ''Blind Fire".

edit: it is the same band...the label is Blistering Records. Did you hear the full album yet?

thats the one...i dig em...

Yes..I have known of them for a while...and like you, I really like them..so much so I have put their banner at the top of my "bands you should check out" list. I was introduced to them by The Metal Madman on his show..as well as a slew of other bands. Because I am just learning of all this music, his show is where I get 95% of my introductions into this wonderful music.

Yes..I have known of them for a while...and like you, I really like them..so much so I have put their banner at the top of my "bands you should check out" list. I was introduced to them by The Metal Madman on his show..as well as a slew of other bands. Because I am just learning of all this music, his show is where I get 95% of my introductions into this wonderful music.

:kickass:

Yeah Leverage is a band I've known about for close to 2 years now. The debut album is an absolutely monstrous release. However the sophmore release I find to be a major decline in songwriting.

But "Tides" the debut is a must have disc for any melodic hard rock/metal fan!

BTW singer is also from the band BROTHER FIRETRIBE.