Life and Death

masterworks

Mar 26, 2009
Frederick, md
My wife of 30 years, my best friend, passed away quietly monday night
after battling ovarian cancer for two years.
If you love your woman
make her get her cancer marker in her next blood test.

I'll be back later on;
but for now, I'll occaissionally take swipes at people
tp help relieve the pain.

apologies now listed for that.

jon west

Jon,

My family and myself are so sorry for your loss and we want you to know we are thinking of you and your family right now. Please accept our condolences.

Jim, Tina, and Madison Williamson

Jon:

All of our thoughts are with you. I lost my mom to cancer so I can understand on some level. Be strong and please let me know if there is anything I can do to elevate your spirits.

Ken

Jon:
My heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry for your loss but please know that you are in my thoughts. If there is anything any of us can do to help you through this, say the word.
Stay strong and press on my friend.
-Sean

2010 & 2011 I lost my Father ,Step Mom & 2 step sisters all from cancer........My deepest condolince..I know the Pain your going thru ...Peace to you & your family...Time heals.... Keep the memoryies close to your heart, It helps,,,,,My Father was also my best friend....Theirs not a day that gos by that I dont miss him,,,,,Keep the faith & hold your head up high because Shes watching you.....Try to find a cd that you can play in her honor...........................take care.....Bob.

My wife of 30 years, my best friend, passed away quietly monday night
after battling ovarian cancer for two years.
If you love your woman
make her get her cancer marker in her next blood test.

I'll be back later on;
but for now, I'll occaissionally take swipes at people
tp help relieve the pain.

apologies now listed for that.

jon west

How we Doing Buddy,, Hope your trying to cope with your loss..Stay Active both Mentally & phsyically....:)it Helps..