Life Sucks

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
A Friend of mine who owns A jewelery st ore in Bridgewater, was shot and killed and then the asshole killed himself. yesterday, Its next to Wegmans where I work 3 nights a week.... He never wanted to have a gun,,,, He would still be alive if he did Maybe he could of had a chance,,, Article is on NJ.com ( Somerset County) & My central Jersey .com RIP Roy.:mad:

"And Then You die...."
Sad story Bob. Why don't just kill themselves first?

WTF?!! :yell: Sorry for your loss Bob. I can't think of any words of comfort for something like this. You summed it up. Life does suck more times than not. Hang in there.....

WTF?!! :yell: Sorry for your loss Bob. I can't think of any words of comfort for something like this. You summed it up. Life does suck more times than not. Hang in there.....

Thanks, now lets get back to Music !!!!!!!!:guh::Smug:Before I get in trouble .

Life does suck more times than not

It's REALLY going to suck if they stop making CD's!!!
I, personally, would rather have a physical CD anytime than a dowload! Hopefully, it won't happen (at least not as quickly) with the progressive genre.

As long as we all keep buying them!

It's REALLY going to suck if they stop making CD's!!!
I, personally, would rather have a physical CD anytime than a dowload! Hopefully, it won't happen (at least not as quickly) with the progressive genre.

As long as we all keep buying them!

My Birthdays coming up in June Sal, so save some of your money & Ill give you my wish list....:):):kickass::headbang:

Sorry for your loss, Bob. Music sometimes helps the grieving process, that's for sure. You'll have to win a BIG lottery to buy Ken out though, I bet ;)

Sorry to hear about your friend Bob.....somedays life does suck!

My father and brother operate a restaurant in Atlanta and they both have started carrying pistols...scares the crap out of me!

:OMG: If they stop making CD's they would have to lock me up in the Arkham Asylum. That would be the end of whatever sanity I have left. :Smokedev: My wife would like it though. :lol:

If they stopped making CDs I could be cured of my disease. Then I would HAVE to go back and start re-listening to all those I haven't listened to for years (but would still enjoy).....

Paul