Liquid Tension Experiment

Dvoters

There is a rain falling
Feb 24, 2002
Canterbury, UK
www.morphusmachine.cjb.net
Yo, has anyone heard this experiment by Dream Theater named 'Liquid Tension Experiment'? It has the Guitarist, Drummer and Pianist from DT, and the bassit from Genesis, thats right, Genesis. They are instrumental I think, but I don't quite mind them.

\m/

Yeah, I like them. I have the album Liquid Tension Experiment 2. The group is very musical, in that different types of styles are thrown about on the album. Like I said, good stuff. If you haven't checked it out, do so. :)

Originally posted by kherman
LTE is great stuff. It was put together before Rudess was ever a member of DT. You can see why he was their first choice after derek left. That's why there will be no more LTE. Since 3/4 of it are now DT.

kent

He he, yeah. Personally I like Rudess a hell of a lot more than Derek too.
I got LTE 1 and 2 myself... really great stuff. Recommended.
:D

I have them both. I prefer the first, but both are fantastic. If you guys like LTE, I think you'd love the album that Metal Ages was talking about in another thread: Chris Brooks - The Master Plan. I bought it at his site http://chrisbrooks.net Check out the clips to hear what the fuss is all about. Metal Ages is gonna sell it at his site too.