Looking For Bandmates..

legalman20

Oct 30, 2002
orlando, FL
Visit site
HEY,

I/M LOOKING FOR BANDMATES TO PLAY SOME METAL WITH ATTITUDE AND FUN..>
I CAN SING AS HIGH AS GEDDY LEE (RUSH) AND LOW AS BRUCE DICKINSON!! I LIVE IN ORLANDO...SO ANYBODY NEARBY
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I HAVE PLAYED IN A COUPLE OF BANDS IN BRAZIL WHICH WE DID A LOT OF COVER TUNES FROM BANDS LIKE MAIDEN, HELLOWEEN,RUSH, PEARL JAM AND ETC...

LATER
BRIAN

Originally posted by Drummerist
Well, anyone looking to start or join something in the CT, MA, RI area. I'm desperatly trying to put something together here. check out http://www.dirgesong.com to see where I'm coming from.
~John

Hey dude wish I could help , unfortunately Im a drummer myself haha! Ever been to PHOENIX RECORD SHOP in Waterbury CT? I go there and Im on the MA/NH border!

Originally posted by Drummerist
no I haven't...it's that good? I ussually end up at 2 GUYS MUSIC in warwick RI. A real small shop, but the owner is a metal head and they have a good import section. Thanks for checking out the page, man!
~John

LOL!! Dude thats a riot, I am actually planning a trip too "two guys music" today! Right on RT 1 by the Airport! Has alot of good AOR and good instrumental metal etc!

Phoenix has TONS of METAL though like century media artists, etc. Also alot of Japanese titles as where Two Guys is mostly European. The only prob is Phoenix is cramped coz the stores smaller. But trust me its worth a trip.