Looks Like I Have 2 Gold Badges For Sale!!!

From what I've interpretted, this is how it goes: please correct me if im wrong.

A bought 3 gold badges, for him, and his two compadres B and C.

Now, after A receives the gold badges, B and C decide to back out. So A has 2 extra passes to sell off - he sells them do D and E, locally. Now, in my interpretation, A still has the rights to 3 gold badges next year.

Heres another scenario: A and B are unable to attend, but C is. C gets his, and since the gold badges are in A's name, he's not only selling the two gold badges, but the RIGHTS to the badges as well. Is this correct?

I think we need to simplify everything to a fourth grade level for absolute un-interpretable rights of the rights to the gold badges.

If, in the first scenario above, Glenn knows about the public sale and doesn't mind that you're selling your other badges to D and E, then I am indeed wrong and I freely admit it. I'm looking at it from the perspective of someone that has only one badge in their name (me) instead of one who has multiple badges in their name.

Anyway, bottom line, Glenn's always the authority on these things, so never trust anyone but him on anything PP related.

Curufin, let's not keep this thing going ok? I was only trying to help and sometimes that does more harm than good. I've been wrong about a ton of things before and will be again, so there's no superiority complex ok? :kickass:

If you're selling one or more of your badges to someone, and you're picking them up YOURSELF to distribute them, then you retain the rights to them. If the people you're giving/selling them to are the ones picking them up, then Glenn needs to know, in order to put them on the list and give them a confirmation number, and in this case you lose the rights to those badges.