Loudness - The Everlasting

Having heard the whole album, this band does absolutely nothing for me anymore. I like a couple tracks and even they are just average tracks.

I miss my wock n woll cwazy nights!!! :lol:

It's not bad, at least the guitars aren't downtuned sludge like previous efforts

Having heard the whole album, this band does absolutely nothing for me anymore. I like a couple tracks and even they are just average tracks.

I miss my wock n woll cwazy nights!!! :lol:

Agreed, only ones anybody really needs in their collection would be Thunder In The East and Lightning Strikes (and the word "needs" is debatable), beyond that, I haven't given 2 flips for this band since...

I was a fan of Loudness upon first hearing Live Loud Alive, and their more recent output really bums me out. The new one at least has a few decent tunes on it, but still, how the mighty have fallen!

While TitE & LS are probably their most well known, everything up to and before these records is worth owning, imo.
I'd probably have to say that Disillusion is probably my favorite Loudness cd/record.

Agreed, only ones anybody really needs in their collection would be Thunder In The East and Lightning Strikes (and the word "needs" is debatable), beyond that, I haven't given 2 flips for this band since...

Soldier of Fortune is a must in my book, even if the singer isn't the original (Mike Vescera). Killer album.

This song sounds pretty good, nothing special, but ok. The drums sound horrible though. What is it with producers these days wanting to make drums sound like tin cans? Bunch of wimps (producers, not Loundness)!!!

~Brian~

Last time I played Heavy Metal Hippies CD I enjoyed it. Recall some great solos on there. But yeah they aren't as good as they once were. Most metal bands 20+ years on aren't.