Luca Turilli's RHAPSODY and PRIMAL FEAR co-headlining North American tour spring 2016

We're going to the show in Detroit (area) Sunday night and can't wait. THere's two locals opening called Miles Beyond from Flint and Wulfhook from Detroit and from what I've heard both sound impressive. Gonna be a fun night.

If anyone here is planning on going to the Luca Turilli's Rhapsody/Primal Fear/Armory show at The Worcester Palladium in MA on Sat, May 28 you can buy tickets directly from Massachusett's-based power metal band Armory to avoid having to pay $10+ in fees. Just go to www.armorymetal.com. We also have merch combos available with tickets for real cheap & all orders ship FREE! Mighty thanks and hope to see you at this epic event! \mVm/

Wow!! Fourth time for Primal Fear and second time for Rhapsody!! What a GREAT show!! PM just piledrived the whole place!!! Their new CD is more like the old PM and it ROCKS!!!! What a changeup, having Rhapsody come on after PM!!! Really good show. I caught Ralf wondering around during Rhapsody's set. Nice guy. Sadly, there were only a couple of hundred people there and a lot of them left after PM.

They seem to be switching it up a bit as Primal Fear was the 2nd band in Lawrence KS. Both bands were excellent, although I was more partial to PM. Not exactly sold on the new record, and they played a lot from it, but they still crush it live even though there was barely anyone there. I didn't know much of the Rhapsody stuff, but my understanding from others is that they played a lot of well-known songs. I did notice the keyboardist was spot on perfect (because it was pre-recorded....yuk).