LYNCH MOB - Rebel

George has been on FIRE the last year or two, putting out tons of great new stuff. Cannot wait to hear this one, plus he has a two-disc solo project coming out soon as well.

Hope they do more KMX, loved that disk. Second only to The Winery Dogs for hard rock/metal trios of late.

LYNCH MOB 'Rebel' On Frontiers August 21

lynchmob-rebel.jpg

Album Available for Pre-Order Via iTunes at http://radi.al/LynchMobRebeliTunes

Rockers Lynch Mob are back this summer with their most-anticipated release to date. Rebel, the band's 8th studio release, is slated for worldwide release on August 21st via Frontiers Music SRL. The first song released from Rebel is the scorching 'Automatic Fix.' The song features an exciting opening riff and vocal melody and Lynch burns on one of his best guitar solos. A video for the song can be seen here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds OK. Nothing great though. I guess Lynch ran out of ideas. Really liked his solo album . Glenn Hughes, Ray Gillen, what a line up. Though the best ones were the instrumentals.

I think Oni sounds freaking great. I am glad they are pumping out new music, that's the only to stay alive in this music world. While George has obviously take a very large step towards a more bluesy approach this last decade or so, its still Lynch Mob. I cant wait to see them in September on tour...

Bear

I think Oni sounds freaking great. I am glad they are pumping out new music, that's the only to stay alive in this music world. While George has obviously take a very large step towards a more bluesy approach this last decade or so, its still Lynch Mob. I cant wait to see them in September on tour...

Bear

Actually George is playing some of his best stuff since the early '90s, the SWEET/LYNCH project is especially good, cool he is keeping busy!!!

These guys absolutely kicked ass Saturday night here in Raleigh!!

Very cool, glad to hear. John Hough's cousin Sean McNabb is playing bass, met him with Burning Rain, very cool cat. They are playing San Jose after Prog Power at the Rockbar, should be a fun night!!

Bear

Is that Oni??? Wow he sounds damn good! I always liked him, but here he sounds bluesier than usual.

Jake E Lee could easily replace Ray Gillen with Oni. Why hasn't he called instead of hiring a bunch of hacks?

George was smart to stay away from Don Dokken and his awfully shot voice! Too bad the music biz is so fucked up now.

Jake E Lee could easily replace Ray Gillen with Oni. Why hasn't he called instead of hiring a bunch of hacks?

Funny, I was listening to Badlands "Dusk" this morning on my way into work, and thought the exact same thing..... There were enough similarities to Lynch Mob that I could hear him fitting in nicely.

Yeah its freaking good, I am a little shocked because I thought Sun Red Sun was good for an EP but Rebel is way way way beyond that!! They are playing here in San Jose next month, looking toward to that show!!!

Bear