Maiden Meet DC merriweather july 29th

bnwsoldier

New Metal Member
Jul 19, 2003
4:00 P.M. July 29, all IM fans welcome. This is so phucking cool !!!! The Last Chance. I'll be there around 4:00 on the 29th , first beirs on me. I don't know any Maiden fans besides myself. This is going to be the best day of my life!! A meet, a real Maiden meet!! UP THE IRONS!!!! Still have that presale ticket, for less than cost. At the Last Chance it's off of Thunder hill rd. in Columbia, MD. Off of little patuxent parkway. Only 2.5 miles from Merriweather Pavilion. Merriweather: Columbia,Maryland was the original thread, where the meet started, check it out for more details. Thanks to old Maiden for the much needed input. UP THE IRONS!!!!! If your reading this Steve, Bruce, Adrian, Dave, Nicko, Janick, and Rod. I guess you can all come to. Just remember hands off my girl, not like last time. HA,HA,

I'm giving sampler CD's at the meet. Only Maiden related and only a few tracks from each album. Just anuff to get you wet. A taste of Psycho Motel w/Adrian Smith. Some solo Bruce w/Adrian Smith and Rob Z. Some great phucking music. UP THE IRONS!!!!! give some response so i'll have some idea how many to bring.