MASTODON - Leviathan

I just though of a great new Anal Cunt song title:

You Pay Attention to Lyrics, You're Gay

:loco:

E-bortion said:
Mastodon fucking tricked me into buying this one... I knew the second that I saw a review frm MTV calling them "the next Rush or Metallica" it was a mistake to buy. They are talented as hell, but give me a fucking break. Way to kill my ears -_- so bland. The subject matter is weak as hell too (Come on, Moby Dick? Way to capitalize on someone elses work and way to prove how uninspired you really are.) Lyrically: IT BLOWS. I could pull an album 3x better out of my ass... on a bad day.

To sum this album up: I gave this album away.

You are officially welcomed here :loco:

I think you finally nailed the problem with this band ... "talented but bland" ... right on!!!

E-bortion said:
Mastodon fucking tricked me into buying this one... I knew the second that I saw a review frm MTV calling them "the next Rush or Metallica" it was a mistake to buy. They are talented as hell, but give me a fucking break. Way to kill my ears -_- so bland. The subject matter is weak as hell too (Come on, Moby Dick? Way to capitalize on someone elses work and way to prove how uninspired you really are.) Lyrically: IT BLOWS. I could pull an album 3x better out of my ass... on a bad day.

To sum this album up: I gave this album away.

If you didn't have that Anaal Nathrakh thing in your signature, I'd chop your head off with my bare hands.