MELLOTRON opens up for SONATA ARCTICA!!!

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Time for shameless self-promotion!!!

THE MIGHTY MELLOTRON OPENS FOR SONATA ARCTICA on Saturday, April 10th at Blondie's in Detroit.

With special guests on their tour: Mutiny Within and Powerglove.

Watched videos for both bands. Mutiny Within is gonna kick MY ass all over the playground and I'ma love it. Powerglove is gonna be cheezy, ridiculous, and FUN. I will shamelessly enjoy their show.

And you guys should too.

So come to the show. We'll have a brand new song ready for ya by then, and I don't even care if the bar allows us, WE'RE PLAYING FLIP CUP.

Time for shameless self-promotion!!!

THE MIGHTY MELLOTRON OPENS FOR SONATA ARCTICA on Saturday, April 10th at Blondie's in Detroit.

With special guests on their tour: Mutiny Within and Powerglove.

Watched videos for both bands. Mutiny Within is gonna kick MY ass all over the playground and I'ma love it. Powerglove is gonna be cheezy, ridiculous, and FUN. I will shamelessly enjoy their show.

And you guys should too.

So come to the show. We'll have a brand new song ready for ya by then, and I don't even care if the bar allows us, WE'RE PLAYING FLIP CUP.
I have tickets for this show if anyone needs them. $17.50, less than the door and certainly less than a TM outlet. I'm happy to meet up with anyone in the metro area who is interested. And you'll be helping Mellotron, because that's who I'm getting the tickets from. :)

And yes, Sonata Arctica is the headliner.

Chris

PS - I'll be in Grand Rapids next week, so if you live between Detroit and GR and want to meet up, let me know!