Melodic death metal band Her Enchantment answers 100 Questions for LotFP!

Jim LotFP

The Keeper of Metal
Jun 7, 2001
Helsinki, Finland
www.lotfp.com
http://www.lotfp.com/content.php?interviewid=40

OK, Richard answered 127 questions. He likes Brotherhood of the Wolf so he's doubly cool.

Lots of new questions too, so let me know what you think of the interview itself as well as giving thoughts on the answers.

From the interview, the biggest impression I get is that I would have been very pissed off that this guy got to see Cynic twice... if I hadn't been able to see them live. :)

The band itself is a melodic death metal band, I guess I could be lame and call them old-school because there's no modern metalcore here at all. They do have a female vocalist as a full band member to accompany the growling, but it's not a wilty gothic metal kind of girl. A very rough equivalent would be something akin to Ebony Tears' Tortura Insomniae, or mixing mid 90s Gothenburg with maybe Amaran or something. Not bad and better than today's flavors of the week.

And as always, formatting this much at once means I may have missed a detail or three. Let me know if I goofed anything up so I can fix it.

Suggestion: I can see the difference in font between the questions and answers, but I'd suggest using quotation marks or one or the other being bold (I lost my concentration with some parts of the interview because I got confused where I was in the convo).

FYI - great idea giving this to EVERYONE - seems too many zines (LotFP excluded) forget about the smaller bands. Half might not be any good, but it's still nice reading about what they have to say.

MFTE Cam said:
Suggestion: I can see the difference in font between the questions and answers, but I'd suggest using quotation marks or one or the other being bold (I lost my concentration with some parts of the interview because I got confused where I was in the convo).

... hmmm... I see the questions as being bold and the answers not.

What browser are you using?

Is anyone else not seeing the questions in bold?