Merry Fucking Christmas to One and All!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Q.
santa, god, and jesus don't exist so as far as i'm concerned all it is and will ever be is a holiday. Happy Fucking Holidays!

Congratulations, you have made yourself sound like a 6 year old.

Jesus definitely existed. It's just that different people have different views on what he was. Christians believe he was the son of god, Jews and Muslims believe he was a prophet to deliver a message from god and others believed he was just a radical extremist.

Ok, if jesus really existed there is still no proof that he was the son of god. As for the whole god thing...bullshit in no way will anyone be able to have proof that their is actually one, and until someone does I won't believe in it. So go believe in your fairy tales of magic and lies and maybe think twice before you tell me I sound like a six year old.

Curt Q. said:
Ok, if jesus really existed there is still no proof that he was the son of god. As for the whole god thing...bullshit in no way will anyone be able to have proof that their is actually one, and until someone does I won't believe in it. So go believe in your fairy tales of magic and lies and maybe think twice before you tell me I sound like a six year old.
ooooooooooooooooooh :tickled:

Curt Q. said:
1 - Ok, if jesus really existed there is still no proof that he was the son of god.
2 - As for the whole god thing...bullshit in no way will anyone be able to have proof that their is actually one,
3 - and until someone does I won't believe in it. So go believe in your fairy tales of magic and lies and maybe think twice before you tell me I sound like a six year old.

1 - That's where it comes down to faith. Over 200 people witnessed him being crucified and there is evidence to suggest that his body did go missing from his coffin. I don't know the full details so i'm not going to carry on and make myself look like a retard again but if you're interested i'm sure there's information available on the internet or you local religion enthusiast could answer your questions.

2 - Well the worlds 3 major religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) all worship the same god. Revelations were given to the jews and Christians first and then Islam thought that these earlier revelations were improper ones and the only true revelations were spread by the prophet Mohammed. I find it likely therefore that there is a god and how else can you explain the origin of the universe? Something beyond human capabilities must have been responsible.

3 - :lol: you'll change your mind one day when you're older and it's cool to go to church.

im not taking part in this profanity vs. everyone else argument about god and his son, but i agree 100 fucking percent about this shit that all these non christians are saying about christmas. if you've got a problem with christmas, THEN WHAT'S TO STOP US MARCHING RIGHT DOWN TO MECCA and WHINING LIKE BABIES ABOUT ALL THE NOISY MINARETS CALLING THE MUSLIMS TO PRAY? seriously, I think christians are very, very tolerant of other religions at this present moment, and I'm no religious guy, I don't like religion, but if some muslims were to set up a mosque next to my house, I WOULDN'T GIVE A FUCK' cos I respect their religion so why don't they do the same to us? If I were the prime minister, I'd say "stop whining, christmas will not be changed." And it would serve those unsatisfied biatches right. They think they' look good in the eyes of god if they try and 'Defend' their religion? they'd look better if they tolerated ours. If I was god, I'd curse them all. CURSE THEM ALL TO HELL!!!! AAAHAHAHAHA!... okay I'm gonna go vent my anger on some food.

I just had a big fight with the christmas lights!!! Damn things stopped working so i checked them all...and ofcourse...it was the last one that didn't work..

edit: Just to be off\ontopic kinda like:p ..sorry

Actually, no documents can be taken as a proof for anything...ie does that mean all the western history as we know it may be a lie? Yeah, it does...unless there is archeological evidence to back things up. And that, I can say...there was never an archeological proof of the existance of jesus. As I said, there may be thousands of yoshuas in the early millenium jerusalem, but their lifestories may hardly be compared, in any way, to the known modern jesus.
There are theories regarding him that state that he may have been invented by romans, when they 'swallowed' the hebrew religion(as they did to the greek culture).

------------------------------------------
Putting my whole point in few words: you can't tell history from mithology when old texts are the subject.
-------------------------------------------

And profanity, shut up. The fact that 3 religions with the same root believe in the same god isn't enough to proof it's existance. You CAN'T, in any way, prove the existance/non existance of metaphysical entities.

1 - That's where it comes down to faith. Over 200 people witnessed him being crucified and there is evidence to suggest that his body did go missing from his coffin. I don't know the full details so i'm not going to carry on and make myself look like a retard again but if you're interested i'm sure there's information available on the internet or you local religion enthusiast could answer your questions.

2 - Well the worlds 3 major religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) all worship the same god. Revelations were given to the jews and Christians first and then Islam thought that these earlier revelations were improper ones and the only true revelations were spread by the prophet Mohammed. I find it likely therefore that there is a god and how else can you explain the origin of the universe? Something beyond human capabilities must have been responsible.

3 - you'll change your mind one day when you're older and it's cool to go to church.

1- How the FUCK do you know he was crucified let alone 200 people witnessing it. and how would anyone ever be able to tell whether or not his body went missing from his grave. and you dont know the full details because it's all fucking bullshit, you don't even know enough about what your trying to defend haha.

2- Judaism, Christianity, Islam all do worship they same god, good for them all three religions are wasting their time. Explain the origin of the universe? try explaining the origin of GOD was he always there? doubt it. there's always a beginning and an end to everything including science, god, and so on.

3- why would i waste my time praying to false gods?

^ one day you will stand face to face with God, and he will tell you "pwned"

Curt Q. said:
there's always a beginning and an end to everything including science, god, and so on.
Except for the time.
Time is a dimension, like you can forever go right and never return to the same place, you can go forwards or backwards and never find an end.
The fact that those religious bollocks can't understand something that simple (yet strange) is one of the reasons religion still exists today

are you people discussing religion on a web metal board?! :lol:
i mean, really, this is by far more retarded than discussing politics

and besides, fuck, it's profanity versus a dude with the reaper on the avatar who joined this month!
How many ounces of dog shit have you people eaten while i was away?! :lol:

the only point close to intelligent was ralf's :lol: :p

TN_Natasa.jpg