Metal Festivus! Atlanta - June 14th feat. Mindflow & Meyvn!

HOYT, WE missed you last night at SoHo's. Great to see and hang out with SHAYE, BRYANT, Tracy, Mike, and the boys from Halycon Way. YOu guys sounded great once the got the mix right.

Hey Bryant or Shaye, did Sir Drunk-A-Lot ever finish downing his pitcher of beer??

lol! I think so... I was too busy propping my eyelids open with toothpicks by that time to be 100% though. :p

Good to see you and the Mrs. again and actually get to chat a bit, even if we made too much fun of bouncy-happy-Green Day-wannabe band. And next time someone teases like that Dead on Sunday did, I say we take the stage and do our own Slayer rendition. :lol:

'Twas a good show, though HW certainly put the other bands to shame. They'll have much better bands to "compete" with this weekend though, so I hope they remember to pack a lunch!! :kickass:

Shaye

eyes.jpg

Is this supposed to be some kind of clue, Hoyt?

yes, this image is found on the band's website. :heh:

and I don't want to announce anything until everything is confirmed with the band and we actually have something to announce.

One more clue: this band has not played Atlanta (IIRC) since 1990. :zombie:

so that rules out Overkill. Sorry lifesadream. But maybe next time I can get them too. ;)

Stay Tuned...

One hint. As much as I love Overkill......I'm way more stoked for this one than I would be for Overkill. We're just waiting on confirmation from the booking agency.