Metal Women?

My statement is only a generalization and it's not derogatory to women who are into metal in anyway or form.

Realistically though no one can deny that if Pop Idol became Metal Idol then we'd see a vast increase of women in Metal.

please eagle, dont say that... youll have the producers of that fuckin awful thing reading and creating their next "craze" and it will be at the expense of all that is metals pride and power! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DONT WANT THE WILL YOUNG OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironeagle said:
please eagle, dont say that... youll have the producers of that fuckin awful thing reading and creating their next "craze" and it will be at the expense of all that is metals pride and power! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE DONT WANT THE WILL YOUNG OF METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: Metal Stars In Your Eyes

Hmmmm......well I'm into metal not Meal......but that aside....I guess that to be into metal a lady has to be a little bit of an individual and also be happy to be considered a little bit different. Alot of my sex ...especially as they get older feel they should conform and be as society expects......and many do this. I am certainly the only Mum who waits at the school gates with a Blind Guardian t-shirt on. Personally I find that my love of metal is generally accepted by my peers but I am considered a little eccentric. As for men......unless they are also into metal.....they generally find me 'weird' and 'scarey' and that's just the way I like it.

Very Well Said Dragonmaiden!

*news Update" Gareth Gates Was Stuffing Will Young Up The Arse, As Usual, When All Of A Sudden Cannibal Corpse Burst In And Tore Them Both New Holes, Right Where Their Heads Used To Be! What A Very Good Day This Is!!!

DragonMaiden you hit the nail on the head I think!!!
I've seen the same thing happen to women I know and women I have been out with! (Yes I go out with people 12 years older than me...hehe)

Metal Stars in there eyes and metal idol.....oh hell......when that happens the world will surely be finished!

Oh and this ground brakign news....sounds very conforting!

Oh and I don't know how many of you have heard of 'new monkey' but it was a club scene round the north east for charvas/townies and they released tapes of their music etc....well the main MC..MC stompin has o.d.e.d and is now DEAD. So hopefully this will stop them as they are them ost pathetic twats ever! It;s just speeded up dance music with an MC talkign shite over it!
AHHh

yeah, we tend to get more of the indie/punk kind round here...but for the most part they look pretty metal...i'm not as strict on my metal borders when it comes to nice looking ladies...

I don't think women are too thick but as Dragonmaiden says, they are just expected to conform more and cave in easily because women generally prefer to be sociable!
Much respect for picking the kid up in a BG shirt \m/

well depending onyour age range most girls i know are into the nu-metal stuff. most of it is cos they fancy the people in the band tho i think.

yeah, think it's a bit of both the above - fancying the band and wanting to be sociable more/being more expected to conform. or something.