Michael Kiske To Guest On New CD By Trick Or Treat

Savage Pumpkin

AKA Mr. Future World
Sep 6, 2008
Skokie, IL
Isn't it funny that not only does he diss metal AND Helloween but he is taking part in a METAL band that was a HELLOWEEN cover band? Hilarious! BTW Their last album was really good!

MICHAEL KISKE Announces Collaboration With TRICK OR TREAT
Posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 16:34:20 EST

Former HELLOWEEN frontman MICHAEL KISKE's website reports:

Michael Kiske will sing on two songs from the new album by TRICK OR TREAT, a former Italian tribute band to Michael's old band Helloween.

The new album is scheduled for October 31th by Frontiers Records and is titled Tin Soldiers.

Trick Or Treat was formed by Alessandro Conti (Vocals), Luca Cabri (Guitar), Guido Benedetti (Guitar), Leone Villani Conti (Bass) and Mirko Virdis (Drums). The new album will have another guest, Michele Luppi (ex-VISION DIVINE), who will sing on 'Take Your Chance'.

Michael Kiske will sing on 'Hello Moon' and 'Tears Against Your Smile'.

The track listing for the CD is as follows: 'A Night In The Toyshop' - Intro, 'Paper Dragon', 'Take Your Chance', 'Freedom', 'Hello Moon', 'Elevator To The Sky', 'Loser Song', 'Tears Against Your Smile', 'Final Destination', 'Tin Soldiers Pt.1' (Instrumental), 'Tin Soldiers Pt.2'.

Michael Kiske: "I did sing parts in one song, and another one in whole.

What I really liked about them is, that they seem to enjoy what they are doing. In German we call it: "Spielfreude"; that's always very uplifting and fresh. No matter how naive the lyrics sometimes may be, as long as a band really is excited about their music, I get a kick out of it. And they seem to be in in with all their heart."

The band began making live performances in Italy, playing classic songs from Helloween ("Keeper" era). After two years, they decided to record a 4 song demo "Like Donald Duck" which got a good reaction from the audience. After that, the band got signed by Valery Records and on 2006 they released their first album "Evil Needs Candy Too" (Buy it!) which was presented live on more than 60 shows around Italy.

You can hear a few songs from Trick Or Treat on their MySpace.

For those unfamiliar with this great band take a look at their cover and hilarious video of Cyndi Laupers "Girls Just Want To Have Fun"

Last edited by a moderator: